9.4.14

Currently Coveting: April 2014 | Wish List

uk lifestyle blog sharpened wish list the finer things club

the raid steelbook 
L: The Raid is an action-packed foreign film that has some of the craziest fight scenes I have seen in a film. Picture DREDD but with martial arts. I stumbled across this steelbook on Ebay and I think it looks awesome, now I just have to find the coppers to get it.  


Away we go blu-ray
b: This is one of my favourites so I'd love to own it. It's such an uplifting, funny and heartfelt film. You should watch it right this second. Basically. You can see what we thought of it by clicking here: Away We Go film review


TRUE DETECTIVE POSTER
L: My brother has been raving about True Detective for quite some time now and it's of the TV series' I plan to catch up on this month. We actually featured it in our 10 TV Shows We Need To See post a while back. If it does turn out to be awesome, I might just end up getting this awesome signed and numbered print.

how to be an explorer of the world by keri smith 
B: If you follow my personal blog, Vivatramp, you'll have seen the fun that I've been having with Smith's Wreck This Journal. I'd quite like to expand my creative collection and I think this book looks like a really fun idea, especially for a little wanderlust-filled adventurer like myself!

guardians of the galaxy funko pop 
L: After watching and being amazed by Captain America: The Winter Soldier, I am now struggling to contain my excitement for Marvel's next installment this year namely Guardians of The Galaxy. I really can't wait to see how they tie the film in with the wider Marvel Cinematic Universe as well as how the bizarre characters are portrayed. One of those characters I'm particularly looking forward to seeing is a Bradley Cooper voiced Rocket Raccoon, gloriously represented above as a Pop! Vinyl figure.  


EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED BY KERI SMITH
B: I haven't heard anyone talk about this one but I think it looks quite fun as I love being creative and I also love to send little notes to people. Have you got it? Is it worthwhile? 

NOW THAT WE'VE SHARED OUR CURRENT LOVES, TELL US...
 What is on your wish list? 

What's on your wish list at the moment? What do you think of our picks? Let us know in the comments below and we'll devote some of our precious time to looking through them. Ha! We'll see you on Sunday! 

with regards, THE FINER THINGS CLUB.

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @TFTCBLOG | FOLLOW US ON BLOGLOVIN
EMAIL US AT: THEFINERTHINGSCLUBBLOG@GMAIL.COM

2 comments:

  1. Wreck This Journal is so fun isn't it? I love mine but sadly it's home in Newfoundland!
    Right now the top of my wish list is going to see a movie (preferably The Winter Soldier, but I'm not that fussy) in a cinema. Sad little wishlist but it's the truth, I'm craving some of that buttery movie popcorn and the big screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri Smith stuff is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments below! If you've got a burning question for us, why not tweet us at: @tftcblog!