29.1.14

Taking Stock: January 2014 | Monthly Roundup

uk lifestyle blog
a regular trip to the beach for Luke -

loving
B: venturing to the city, movie marathons, discussions over chai latte. 
L: being crazy with Woody, novel planning, films, ps4, painting, reading, GBK. 

watching  {check out our january film reviews}
B: silver linings playbook, the walking dead, sherlock, game of thrones and catfish. 
L: suits, BT sport, the walking dead, sherlock, game of thrones.

listening to: 
B:  supersymmetry - arcade fire, ivy and gold - bombay bicycle club, blue blood - foals

PLAYING:
L: killzone shadowfall, assassins creed IV, company of heroes 2, resogun.

READING:  {check out bee's january book reviews}
Blolita by vladimir nabokov.
L: catching fire, a feast for crows, 1984, sweet tooth, the dark knight returns.

wishing for:
Ban lp player, more bookshelves and snow.  
La new pc, a new bike, a summer holiday.

laughing at: 
B: luke and i doing parkour and the fact that charles brought a live frog into the house #amphibianlad 
L: woody being a mountain goat, woody farting in the presence of my grandparents, the US office

PLANNING:
Bblog posts, our fourth anniversary next month, world domination.
L: holidays, my novel, building a new pc, secret scheming.

aiming:
Bto write more, to blog more, to sleep more. 
Lto write more, to blog more, to get Bee to sleep more.


NOW THAT WE'VE SHARED what we've been up to, TELL US...
  What have you been up to this month? 
• Do you have any plans for February?

LEAVE US YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW or tweet us @tftcblog. If you enjoyed this post, feel free to subscribe through Bloglovin and check us out on Twitter. We'll see you on Sunday!

with regards, THE FINER THINGS CLUB.


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @TFTCBLOG | FOLLOW US ON BLOGLOVIN
EMAIL US AT: THEFINERTHINGSCLUBBLOG@GMAIL.COM


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely month! So depressing that Sherlock only existed in January and now we have to wait another eon for the next series. I'd love to know how you get on with Lolita Bee, it's one of those books I really want to read but just never seem to get round to.

    Bella . BELLAETC

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you included the parkour clip from The Office hahaha. PARKOUR! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, wow, Luke's got a fair few books going on at once! I'm still trying to get through the GoT series...

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys seem to have had a fantastic month! I loved reading your film review post, helped me get-together a list of ones I want to see :)

    This month has mainly been about working on keeping the blog updated regularly, getting back into my final term of uni & thinking about my future.

    February for me is all about getting ahead with my Dissertation, planning my summer holiday & *fingers crossed* getting somewhere with the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little post, but yeah.. I love this whole blog! This month I did a lot actually. I went to Utrecht (In The Netherlands) did nice things with friends and read a lot of books and watched a lot of movies. I baked a few cakes too. I love baking! In february I just want to continue this. Just doing all the things I love.

    And thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog! It was so sweet :)

    xo Desi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Catfish, Nev and Max are far too cute <3 <3 Good choices all round (especially anything Game of Thrones) ! :) Hope you get the sleeping sorted soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, your January has been way more interesting than me- Eat. Cycle. Work. Repeat. I did manage some serious clicks on my bike, Feb plans are even more and to work LESS- I do not get paid enough for more months than Jan!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments below! If you've got a burning question for us, why not tweet us at: @tftcblog!