26.2.14

Taking Stock: February 2014 | Monthly Roundup

woody uk lifestyle blog
 woody contemplating important things -

LOVING
B: Sunny mornings, writing things down and the fact that I've had a good reading month
L: The Metal Gear Solid franchise, chasing Woody, 12 Years A Slave & American Beauty, The 1975 and Bear Nibbles fruit yo yo's

blogging

WATCHING  {check out our february film reviews}
B&L: A lot of films, Luther S1, The X Files S1, Brooklyn Nine Nine S1, The Walking Dead S4 & Parks + Rec S1
BPortlandia S1, The Office (duh!) and my beloved Corrie
L: Ender's Game (will review next month)

LISTENING TO  
B&L: If I Could Change Your Mind - HAIM, Under Control - Foster The People and Bed Of Nails - Wild Beasts   

PLAYING {check out our first Co-op Quest post}
LDon't Starve!, Endless Space, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Killing Floor, Minecraft and Unreal Tournament 2004
B&L: Little Big Planet Karting  

READING  {check out bee's february book reviews UP SOON!}
B: The Sonambulist by Essie Fox (and 10 other books) 
L: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick and How Not To Write A Novel by Sandra Newman and Howard Mittelmark

WISHING FOR
BSummer days, new clothes and a productive March
L: Someone to pay my car tax and a pet lizard named Gordon

LAUGHING AT 
B: Put A Bird On It and Whatsapp conversations with Lyzi
LBad Grandpa, Celebrity Juice and 8 Out of 10 Cats

PLANNING
B&L: Our trip to Scotland and our trip to Zante 
B: A trip to London and my dissertation
LThe early stages of my novel and what to read in March 

AIMING
B: To get writing, to go on a London adventure with Lyzi and to study more
LTo get more of my novel done, to go on an adventure and to take Woody to different places


NOW THAT WE'VE SHARED WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO, TELL US...
  What have you been up to this month? 
• Do you have any plans for March?

LEAVE US YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW or tweet us @tftcblog. If you enjoyed this post, feel free to subscribe through Bloglovin and check us out on Twitter. We'll see you on Sunday!

with regards, THE FINER THINGS CLUB.


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @TFTCBLOG | FOLLOW US ON BLOGLOVIN
EMAIL US AT: THEFINERTHINGSCLUBBLOG@GMAIL.COM

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I love it when I'm a highlight of your month, Bee ;) this month I've mostly been avoiding the outside world, and my plans for March are to stop avoiding the outside world.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good month, can't wait for your book reviews :)

    This month we've been on a heritage trail, visited the wishing tree over Chinese New Year and visited the 10,000 Buddhas Monastery which was my highlight of the year so far! xxx

    http://peanutbutterandmussels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is Don't Starve? I only heard mixed opinions. I just got back into Minecraft too! I stopped playing for like 6 months and now I am back into it and enjoying it so much!
    Andreea | http://catsfika.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it, its got an awesome art style and its one of those that can be really addictive. I basically ran around collecting stuff and exploring during the day and creating campfires and making things during the night. Its definitely worth picking up in a sale for a few quid, I was lucky and got it free with my playstation plus subscription.- Luke.

      Delete
  4. Ah we've just started watching Brooklyn Nine Nine - so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments below! If you've got a burning question for us, why not tweet us at: @tftcblog!